Please visit stemmarin.weebly.com/apply for current application materials.
October-January - shadow dates (optional). Sign up at http://fs6.formsite.com/lnorinsky/form1/index.html
December 9th or 10th - STEM Marin Information Nights (come to either one) at 6:30pm in the Library.
December 1st - Applications will be available on this site (see below)
January 31st - Applications due to the San Marin High School front office.
Early March - Students informed about their application status
Late March - Students confirm attendance for next year
We're excited to welcome 60 incoming 9th graders in the Fall of 2014. If you are currently in 8th grade and you have a love of science, technology, engineering, or math, we'd love you to apply to San Marin STEM. The application requires you to complete and turn in the following to the San Marin High School office at 15 San Marin Dr. Novato, CA 94945 by January 29, 2014:
- Personal Data Sheet (Page 1 of application)
- Signed Student/Parent Checklist (Page 2 of application)
- Student Responses to 5 application questions (Page 3 of application - Remember to include evidence of your project from question #3)
- Math or Science Teacher Recommendation Form (Page 5 of application)
- Non-Relative Adult Recommendation Form (Page 6 of application)
- Student Academic Report (Page 4 of application - Only for students not currently attending a Novato Unified School District school)
Please download and turn in the application below:
If you are interested in more information about the STEM Marin program, we'll be having information nights for parents and prospective students on December 9th and 10th at 6:30 pm. Also, you can set up a shadow date to follow a current STEM Marin student during their daily schedule at the following link: